Criar uma Loja Virtual Grátis


Total de visitas: 12712
Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques
Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques

Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques by Conrad Carlberg

Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques



Download Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques




Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks & Techniques Conrad Carlberg ebook
ISBN: 1932925015, 9781932925012
Publisher: CPA911 PUBLISHING
Format: pdf
Page: 300


This fully updated book delivers more than 800 pages of Excel 2013 tips, tricks, and techniques for creating formulas that calculate, developing custom worksheet functions with VBA, debugging formulas, and much more. 1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars 4 Stars 5 Stars. Be certain you speak to one before you start any business, so you can TIP! You need to take action by reaching out to your customers, creating promotional material or develop your online presence after learning about successful strategies. Excel contains hundreds of time-saving tricks. Consult with an accountant in order to maximize possible deductions. One-Stop Guide to Financial Forecasting Including Free Templates. General accounting tips for retail accounting by our staff of expert writers. That's why I'm sharing the tips, tricks, and insider advice to transform you into a data nerd. Data isn't just for statisticians, accountants, and economists. Always research the target market your business will focus on. In business, spend 20% of your time learning, and the other 80% of your time doing. Excel for Accountants: Tips, Tricks, and Advanced Techniques. Anyone I created Excel for Evaluation, a series of more than 25 video tutorials with real examples from nonprofits, to share my favorite techniques with nonprofit leaders like you. From taking a fun quiz to testing your knowledge of accounting journals to deciphering basic accounting terms and techniques, there is something here for any business owner to add to his or her toolbox. Here are the top 10 things you need to know in Excel to become a data nerd: Secret #10. We've included a handy template for a trial balance as well as lots of other tips, tricks and techniques you need to know.

Other ebooks:
Solid state physics: problems and solutions download
Oracle Wait Interface: A Practical Guide to Performance Diagnostics & Tuning pdf free
Top Knife: Art and Craft in Trauma Surgery book download